- We assure qualitative coaching to the students and therefore no refund of registration fees and regular courses fees shall be made. However, if any student wants refund before the commencement of classes due to a valid reason, all other fees other than Registration Fees will be refunded along with PDCs if submitted.
- Registration fees will not be refunded as it is towards administrative charges.
- Refund Application form can be obtained from our Corporate Office and a written refund application form be submitted
- Original Fee receipt, ID Card, Attendance card will have to be submitted along with the refund application form.
- Refund will be credited in your (Student/ Father / Mother) bank account through NEFT / RTGS mode or a cheque will be given in your favour (Student/ Father / Mother). For RTGS, a student has to submit cancelled cheque or bank passbook's first page copy along with Refund form.
- Refund shall be made within 3 working days from the date of submission of the refund application form.
- If any student decides to discontinue the classes post the commencement, no refund shall be made.